the blogger

My photo
Nama diberi Athirah Binti Mohd Yusuf yang berumur 21 tahun dan hidup ini tidak selalu indah dan bukan selamanya sengsara. Cheer Up !

Counting

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cause you only live ONCE


taken from Tumblr

And because you only live ONCE you need to deal with everything carefully. When you getting older one day, for sure you don't want regret anything right. Everyone do mistake but when you did silly thing.. it not count as a mistake anymore. It just a stupid mistake. 

I also did mistake but I try to learn be a better girl. My past also not so beautiful, I mean wonderful. But sometimes we need a black color in our life. It not always white or wonderful.. 

It's so hard to be a good girl but why don't try. Fake it till make it. Even though it takes time. Not wrong for trying right. it's ain't a crime anyway.  

So, change for better? 



No comments:

Post a Comment