the blogger

My photo
Nama diberi Athirah Binti Mohd Yusuf yang berumur 21 tahun dan hidup ini tidak selalu indah dan bukan selamanya sengsara. Cheer Up !

Counting

Sunday, October 14, 2012

B.o.B story.

1) Bruno Mars feat. B.o.B in Nothing On Yo




2) Hayley William feat. B.o.B in airplanes


3) Taylor Swift feat. B.o.B in Both Of Us


B.o.B has a big talent. He never made me down. All his songs are really good. Even  he is a rapper, but I love his songs. When he feat. with Bruno Mars, I really adore that song. From that song.. I started followed Bruno Mars. 

Then he collaborated with Hayley William (Paramore). Airplanes is a song that really near in my heart. Hayley voice was so great. This song was a second best after Nothing on You.

Now, B.o.B is collaborating with Taylor Swift. It's really open my eyes. Obviously, I don't like Taylor Swift (that not means I hate Taylor). Actually I don't like Taylor because of her songs made me bored. But she has a great voice. Both of Us had made me started to love Taylor. This song is really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment